Wedding transportation is one way to really set the tone of your big day. It can also be one of the best surprises for your wedding guests. Transportation can often be one of the overlooked aspects of a wedding, making it all the better for pulling out all the stops!
- Yellow School Buses – For that cutesy couple with a twee wedding theme, school buses can bring back that sweetheart feeling while really letting you pack in the guests.
- Old-Fashioned Trams – Introduce that romantic aesthetic with a touch of the big city and let your guests be on time in an old-fashioned tram.
- Tractor and wagon – If you’re planning a country wedding, what better than an old-timey hay bale ride?
- Tuk Tuks – For those who want some Asian infusion to their big day, tuk tuks can provide that colorful twist and party atmosphere even before your guests have arrived.
- Double-Decker Bus – Big weddings mean lots of guests and adding a second layer to your bus can provide double the fun, double the noise and double the personality!
- Old-fashioned taxis – For a chic wedding theme, a line-up of old-fashioned cabs can bring back that feeling from another time, while still being modern.
- Horse and buggies – If the feel you’re going for is rustic, and none of your guests are afraid of animals, horses and buggies can be a cute but lively way to transport your guests to the big day.
- Golf Carts – A lot of weddings take place in the clubhouse now so why not embrace it and let your guests drive themselves, or be carted around at their discretion?
- Vintage Buses – Buses are an easy way to move people, and they can also be easy on the eyes! To add to your vintage theme, include a vintage bus or two to get your guests in a swinging mood.
- Speed Boat – If you’re one of those nautical couples, doing things your own way, consider giving your guests the ride of their life!
Transportation doesn’t have to be boring, and it’s an excellent way to have your theme and personality etched into your wedding day. Delight your guests before the party’s even started and impress them with your eye for detail. But don’t worry about blowing your budget. Every wedding day can be done on a dime, if you put the forethought and time in!